Labels

Thursday, February 01, 2018

FUCK ME!!!




I’m sure that by this time you (my readers) all know that I watch documentaries (preferred ones) and movies all day long, every day and I want to let you know about our amazing intelligence and intuitive methods we’ve been using since the beginning of times.
What I post here are 2 simple Youtubes, with consistent websites linked – as I always do at the bottom of the post – that explain the reason why we’ve been putting a heat when we meant to refer to the feelings of love……..WOW this fact that we knew – even before we had access to microscopes that it’s exactly the heart that is sensitive to love and transmits it to the brain – where we have been convinced that it all happens – connects me to the thought that it was simple man thousands of years ago who wrote the holy Bible and the 10 commandments that this now – second millennium – we find very appropriate to our daily lives.
This actually makes me smile because before being a teenager my catholic education taught me that both the bible and the commandments were the actual word of God – meaning that somehow God dictated the texts of these two directly to mankind – then I receive kind of a wake-up call when I asked to a very well educated and experienced bishop in Verona why it was Eve who had eaten the apple from the “forbidden apple” therefore giving to mankind the reason for all the bad we’ve had since the beginning of time.
I mean, it was either Adam or Eve with this possibility or 50/50 why Eve? I asked to this bishop.
His answer was very revealing to me because he said that when the Bible was written, women were considered inferior to men……(no comment) not much of a difference from today, 2017…….
Anyway the idea that the Holy Bible isn’t the direct word of our God creator BUT it had been instead written by real people – like you and I – put a very different perspective in my considering all the so-called Holy Scriptures.
Now I watch this documentary – that I only chose because of the word neuron in its title – that pretty much scientifically explains that we’ve been indicating our heart as the location of our love’s feelings and NOT the brain, as having always been very correct, you can watch the entire documentary too where you can see even the presence of neurons in our hearts, of course connected with the billions of others in our brains……..God-dang! How can it be that not only we could write – on our own – both the Bible and the 10 commandments (go to my post specifically on this) but – before microscopes and the sophisticated electronics used today by the medical and scientific science – we could understand how many of the organs we have in our bodies operate and connect with each other?
I want to repeat again that we people have been very intelligent and intuitive and it’s my hypothesis that the external “climate” always played a very important role in our evolution, i.e. the way we are today, in fact while earth’s climate changes (very extreme in the very far planet’s past) influenced our very physical features, I believe that the “noises” from our surroundings” have influenced very much our way of thinking, our logic and brain-size. Think about in fact to a 24 hours day 300.000 years ago, could you hear anything at all aside from wind and/or rain falling? Think of today - when beside the billions of engines (electric, steam, gas based and whatever else) that surround us, we are literally bombarded by too many images, sounds and thoughts - I mean it’s my hypothesis that since anyone who wants to meditate or focus on either a concept- of any nature – or wants to create something using the mind…….what’s normally needed? You want silence. The more, the better.
Think of the great Beethoven, which are his “immortal compositions”? They happen to be the ones he composed while totally deaf I posted 3 different posts about Beethoven’s hearing loss in 2012 (easy to search for them).
I’m very proud to belong to this species and – following the theory of Buddhist reincarnation – I’m hoping to come back as a dolphin (the one in charge of killing sharks!).


  1. https://www.heartmath.org/research/science-of-the-heart/heart-brain-communication/
  2. https://www.architecturendesign.net/heart-vs-brain/
  3. https://www.quora.com/Does-love-start-from-the-heart-or-the-mind
  4. https://greatergood.berkeley.edu/article/item/how_to_trick_your_brain_for_happiness
  5. http://humanorigins.si.edu/
  6. https://wakeup-world.com/2016/08/13/modern-research-reveals-your-heart-does-have-a-mind-of-its-own/

No comments: