Labels

Friday, November 17, 2017

THEOSIS........MY OWN HYPOTHESIS


All my talk about the fact that when we refer to God we are simply referring to ourselves had me look if anyone else ever had my same idea and I did find theosis that sounds and means very similar to what I was thinking what men truly are, anyway I put here the best explanation to this word:
The term theosis has two meanings, “the condition or the state of deity” and “the deification of man.” Only God has the condition of deity in and of Himself. No man can ever attain true divinity. There is only one God and we are not Him. However, theosis is also the state of being divinized or God-infused, both in character and in person. Peter describes Christians as being “partakers of the divine nature”. The Greek word koinōnos translated as partakers, means sharers, associates, or companions. Christians, through the great promises of salvation, sanctification, and the privilege of son-ship through faith in Christ, become participants in the divine nature of God.

I’m somewhat proud to say that this Theosis carbon copies much of what I’ve been writing here, we certainly aren’t the God creator (Jehovah of father, according to Jesus)but we still are very close to It.
In fact Quantum Physics is scientifically saying that, since it’s our own mind/consciousness that creates all we see, measure and test, in my (injured) mind I’m having the idea that it’s been us to create this universe and all the parallel ones.
Then – to make a step ahead – I strongly believe that since we are still evolving we’ll soon figure out how to time-travel (besides walking on water) and in a couple of thousands of years will be able to make what since the time when Jesus was here on this earth we’ve been calling miracles.
Now enjoy these Youtubes and look at the websites I linked below, you can dream just like I’ve been doing too……..and no point in my asking to when I’d want to go whenever I’ll be able to do so.


  1. https://blogs.ancientfaith.com/orthodoxbridge/theosis-and-our-salvation-in-christ/
  2. http://antiochian.org/content/theosis-partaking-divine-nature
  3. http://orthodoxinfo.com/general/theosis.aspx
  4. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theosis_(Eastern_Christian_theology) 




No comments: