Labels

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

MORE ON THE MEANING OF LIFE


As I was doing my usual internet research for my latest posts (love and death especially) I came across dozens of websites (blogs too) that talk about death as the end of life BUT focus on the kind (quality) of a life that ends and this is what makes me want to talk about here today.
In fact while having injured the brain is a true catastrophe, what’s really tragic is the comparison between the before and after the injury ad when it comes to me I don’t believe that I should even start to talk about it, simply use the search engine in green on the side and write loss in it, you’ll see (and count) the number of posts where I talked about the immensity (in gravity and in their number) of losses that this injury came with.
Now, let me make a small comment about the overall reason for my losses that’s all and only generated by me and my love for my two treasures, in fact even if I cannot remember at all my meeting Jesus, I can tell – based on true facts – that I must have met him or someone like him, because I don’t remember the entity (light, fog or something else??) but I precisely remember the content of that conversation (or exchange of ideas) that was about my request to survive (or come back here alive)when I was warned that while it’s possible that I’ll have pain and difficulties when living this new “gifted” life.
It’s more than evident that as a soul either I couldn’t see or understand what pain meant or my self-confidence took over my logic abilities, I don’t even start listing both the pains and difficulties that I’ve been able to process/survive since my accident with injury in 2005, it’s the main topic of my blog, that one of my (good) psychologists told me to be a good tool to give a space where I can release steam of anger and frustration for having lost the control of my personal universe.
This blog has become in my daily diary, since there’s no morning when I get out of bed without a new idea of something interesting/good to (first) research and (after) post here.
In fact what I want to do is to update my readers about the stem cells clinical trial I’m a candidate for, that’s recently been deeply shaken by few new discoveries and by my own hesitancy.
What I learned in fact is that given that this trial follows the double blind experiment protocol which gives to me just one chance in three (or 33%) to have real stem cells (SB623) directly injected in the injured part of my brain.
Of course people would say that to have a hole drilled in the skull to receive an injection of Placebo (sterile water) after so much work, focus of my mind, getting so many people involved, money spent in med. tests with their reports FedExed to LA is borderline both insulting and hilarious. I can bet that my readers know well who’s insulted and who’s laughing.
Whatever just know that in Italy we have since centuries the saying “ride bene chi ride ultimo” (laughs best who laughs last) that’s exactly what I’m soon going to do while jogging on State street’s sidewalks.


  1. https://www.quora.com/Every-one-of-us-will-die-eventually-so-whats-the-meaning-of-life
  2. https://trailsareglutenfree.com/2016/04/27/are-you-really-living/
  3. https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-come-to-terms-with-the-fact-that-I-will-die-and-that-a-long-life-is-not-a-guarantee
  4. http://www.redesignmyexistence.com/you-are-dying-heres-how-to-live
  5. https://medium.com/@maywang7/if-we-all-end-up-dying-what-s-the-purpose-of-living-4bf9154669e1
  6. https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-point-of-living-if-we-have-to-die-someday 

No comments: