Labels

Monday, September 18, 2017

DEATH


My dad was the greatest man I ever met in life or I’ve ever imagined that someone like him could exist; in fact here I’ve referred to him here several times as Saint Gianfranco. I can remember that he always stated that death is the fairest event we all have and experience in life in fact “no matter how wealthy, important or - beloved by many - someone can be, life ends for everyone, even kings and the Pope die….” Few months before he passed over he gave me a very important talk that – given that I was already very much in the quantum sciences study – impressed me very much.
He told me that he wasn’t scared to die because he was present at the death of most of his relatives (sister, brother mother and father in addition to brothers plus sisters in law) and told me that given that he could see the souls of these people leaving their bodies at death “I’m actually curious to know what happens after” he told me. While I’m still now admiring him for his ability to be positively in touch with reality, I do envy him very much now, simply because it was my intention to give to my children/treasures the same influence and education that my own dad could give to me.
Much about what he taught to me about death, its fairness because it happens truly to everyone is today something that’s become common knowledge, so many papers and articles can be found everywhere, BUT my spin to these ideas is that while I do agree that death is really fair, what can really make the difference is how one can choose to die, after having chosen the life to live.
Disappointingly and sadly I’m unable to bring forward in the future generation of my two treasures not only the fact that I’m not living with them – and therefore totally unable to give them any guidance and/or teachings with talks (like my dad did for 35+ years) but in addition I cannot add to what my dad taught me (even if I was in my late 40ies already) the concept of the possibility to choose the kind of death someone wants.
As a matter of fact I’m probably the last who should say  anything about the possibility to choose the kind of death someone wants, simply because – due to my love for my two treasures/creatures, I chose not to die but to  survive.
Since years I’ve been struggling with the fact that as I came out of the coma I said to have met with Jesus Christ and given that I have no memory whatsoever of having had this experience, I decided to embrace it anyway because I love it, in addition, my way to look at life (mine and  thatof others) has turned totally upside down, to the point that I believe to be still in touch with both Jesus, angels and the beings in afterlife, and that I sometimes meet with people who – out of the blue – give me comments like they’ve known me and my family since years, in fact I’ve been forcing myself to believe that they are angels sent to tell me things from our creator, otherwise no other explanation could be given to facts such as these.
Earlier I said that life too is something that we can choose to live the way we want (free-will) no matter what happens…..think of me in example, a man with a wonderful family and career I got almost killed and given my survival I must see being cheated by my wonderful wife, my great man/son take the wrong road for his life and I must be aware of the examples that my stupendous daughter is exposed to, given I’m not around.
All of this aside from the fact that not only I both cannot work anymore BUT IN ADDITION I cannot participate in any medical procedure that may get me “like new” with the real insult to have been appointed to have a conservator who manages all of my money and can make decisions about my health……..apparently without conservator's permission I can’t take an aspirin when I have a cold (daaaahhhh)……
The fact that I precisely know what the afterlife will be for the individuals I just mentioned, does very little to my conscience, in fact I wish that what my atheist friend Iacopo says – or that if people knew of how what they do (to others) while living, can impact their afterlives – the entire world would change overnight (see my Iacopo vs Jesus post).
Surely my being an Italian, makes me wish that I could go and kill with pain all those who have been torturing me since years; however my precise knowledge of the way their eternity is (soon) going to be, calms me down very much. Now therefore spend some time, having fun going to the websites linked below and see if you can make me a donation…. However small you want/can.


  1.  http://www.psychforums.com/living-with-mental-illness/topic45567.html
  2. https://thebodyisnotanapology.com/magazine/learning-to-live-with-wanting-to-die/
  3. https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-point-of-living-if-we-have-to-die-someday
  4. https://medium.com/@maywang7/if-we-all-end-up-dying-what-s-the-purpose-of-living-4bf9154669e1
  5. https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-come-to-terms-with-the-fact-that-I-will-die-and-that-a-long-life-is-not-a-guarantee
  6. https://www.quora.com/Every-one-of-us-will-die-eventually-so-whats-the-meaning-of-life

No comments: