Labels

Friday, May 12, 2017

WTF


I’m trying to figure out why the heck I didn’t pass an idiotic financial test that should have returned to me not only my money, but my personal freedom to do whatever the fuck I want – as it’s been since ever in my life, well……here’s what they came up with:
To start my “trial test” I was given $3.000 in my newly opened bank account, BUT my giving to my Queen the children support about 2 weeks earlier is the major reason why I hadn't money to pay my Villa rent, not to count what I gave to my beautiful son to restore his ability to keep sleeping in his home (its rent mostly paid by me).
How could I ever make any loan or anticipate any payment if by month end I'm in the negative for $240? It's stupid to even ask me for a dime and while I can understand that our son cannot have all these information, I'm surprised at the way my Queen gave to herself the "anticipation".
Why (or WTF) did she need it?
Why can't she figure out that living together - like every normal family - would only bring more comfort to everyone?
I bet she can't understand my accounting, she never did it, so why trying to learn how to do it now?
Isn't enough that she’s afraid of me and of our son?
How's life lived in fear?
My one arm is always open to take her back and protect her from anything and anyone.
But here’s how the math (using approximate numbers) really was:
 +$3.000 initial deposit
                                                      -$2.0000 anticipated t for monthly child support
                                         -$1.000 to my son to be allowed to return home
               = Initial deposit all gone……..

Now that my initial deposit was all gone - for reason not caused by me - here’s how the math of my “money management abilities” ended up being:
                        + $7.600 monthly allowance
                        -$4.500 my monthly rent
                        -$2.050 child support                                    ______________________________
                        $1.050 monthly net

With this net I’m supposed to pay Federal Drugs for my (plenty) medications, my Amazon Prime monthly membership, anything I need for my cleaning, (supplies like shampoo, conditioner, body soap, soap bars, toothpaste, toothbrushes) plus whatever else I need to keep my PC and desk perfectly clean as I demand them to be all the time.
In addition I’m someone who likes to snack while working at my PC, therefore another $250/month can be added for dried fruit and sugarless candies (Fisherman’s Friends permanently in my mouth for 14 hours each day) and very small and (sadly) rare gifts for my family (mostly Italian sweets).
Now, how can anyone say that I’m unable to manage my money if this was my budget, without a backup like I always had (=+/- half $mil. in my ING savings account)?
If - on top of this - I think that the way my ability with numbers and money was tested by making elementary mental calculations and by showing that I'm able to fill out a check…..let me stop here before I switch to use offensive language filled with swear words......
WTF, WTF, WTF, WTF, WTF, WTF, WTF, FU...


  1. https://www.internetslang.com/WTV-meaning-definition.asp
  2. https://www.lifewire.com/glossary-of-common-texting-abbreviations-4061650
  3. https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/WTF 



No comments: