Labels

Thursday, May 25, 2017

BORDERLINE BLASPHEMOUS (?)



What I feel it to be very important to define is that not only I’ve been a Catholic since birth – I was born in Italy in fact, the country that hosts the Vatican empire and that has as official religion the Catholic one.
However I had – according to my former wife – turned into an ascetic individual, no matter that I had my two children baptized in a Catholic church in Italy, attend Catholic schools and I’d bring my entire family to Mass on Easter and for Christmas at least.
Much to my Queen’s surprise, when I finally exited the 2 months long coma the first thing I told to my father and to my best friend who were present was that I had made an agreement with Jesus to remain alive for my love to my two treasures, later I had few people tell me things to convince me that my saying of this agreement can be explained by different reasons, the first one was from my own mother who told me that’s impossible that I could have met with Jesus – "these are stories that insane people say to cover something bad they did", then my atheist philosopher friend Iacopo told me that if I think to have seen Jesus is just because of my growing up as a Catholic with a Catholic education. So I decided to listen to them initially, however as time went by, I realized to know things very strange to know for someone simple as a Catholic as I had always been, I’m going to give here few examples:
   a)  Jesus loved to sing stories and teachings with the apostles (his friends, really)
   b)  Jesus liked/loved to drink wine – think in example to what the Cana’s wedding miracle was about (no more wine at a wedding party, Jesus turns water into very good wine)
   c)  Jesus liked very much to be in company……..with women too, think of the unanswered question surrounding the role of Mary Magdalene (but hey!!     he was a very good looking man who had fun like any other "normal" young man......so what would be the great surprise if he did have some "fun with women" too? )
Now most of what I mention was censored at the Council of Nicaea and this is part of the apocrypha Gospels that the Pope only can read.
In addition to this pretty vast and apocrypha information, I’ve been able – through my night dreams – to learn a different meaning of the sacrifice by crucifixion that Jesus made for the sin of mankind.
Let me start by saying that a perfect atheist (better than Iacopo) such as Stephen Hawking is recently made the big mistake to state that our universe could only form due to the "arrival" of gravity. 
Well dear Mr. Hawking, where did gravity come from?
Who or what created the entire universe.....just gravity, where did all the rest come from, time, matter etc...?
When we read again the Bible having as belief that our creator was gravity (called father and/or Jehovah by Jesus) very many things - all of a sudden - written both in the old and New Testament make very much sense, i.e.:
·         Our God creator is everywhere therefore can see and  know everything. Then we have:
·         Jesus walked on water
·         Jesus and the hundreds of fish that filled the nets thrown from the boat where he was fishing with some other apostles (his friends....)
·         Jesus helped Lazarus walk out of his tomb (where he was put because of the attempt to  keep his leprosy sheltered from further contamination, but he wasn’t dead yet, as it's clearly explained by knowledgeable historians)
And so on, I’m sure that better educated Catholics than I am can easily come up with plenty more examples.....
The reason for my long (and somewhat complex) preamble is to explain that via my past several posts published here I’m hoping to have convinced you that there exists a major difference between who we call God and the creator of our entire universe.
God is us humans, God is ourselves ("created in His image and likeness") for the very simple reason that we have in our body, under our control the most complex and unknown entity in this entire universe that Jesus/our creator made into man came on earth to die on the cross with the purpose to limit the brain's powers that can be truly deadly  i.e.
·         It took 6 senators to kill Julius Caesar by stabbing him until he was dead.
·        Alexander the great only stopped to conquer and fight when he passed away due to a disease (was it cancer ????)?

And on and on and on………this list could go on to fill a library, but I think that you get my point. As a simple consequence whenever someone swears at God (God-damned…..and so on) he/she is simply swearing at him/herself, the idea of the “mortal sin” is just a product of the Council of Nicaea, with plenty others. Also I often go back – to take strength in my “moments of weakness” to what Fr. Betto in Ventura always used to tell me about the fact that God (me) never gives challenges to those whom he knows will not win over them, therefore I know that eventually I’ll survive my losses and go on with my life as wonderful as it had been for 42 years.
I cannot say how much strength and self-confidence this thought gives to me and it can always completely remove the pain I have in my heart for not being able to live with my two treasures and my Michele , to the point that I’ve been asking to my own God (me) if those who have been able to take advantage of me will ever suffer the consequences for their actions at my expenses (the list here is quite short, just 2 conservators, one in Ventura and one here in Santa Barbara) on this very topic I’ve had a big argument with a true theologian who claims to be very close to Jesus.
I was told in fact, that God is our father and as such He’d never want anything bad to happen to us, His children/creatures.
However I realized – being myself a true father - that once my children will enter adulthood and exercise their own free-will, a father cannot do much if one child decides to either hurt him/herself (i.e. use heavy drugs or steal from people on the streets), or be very disrespectful of what society has made as regulations (over thousands of years) or of family and friends. In fact – this was the core of our argument – if we go to a war or become serial killers? God can only do what I’d do myself as the father to my two treasures = be sad and suffer very much pain for not having been able to transfer the principles over which all the societies of the  world stand on.
 I’m hoping that my usual links and Youtubes will entertain and relax you (what about donations for me???)

  1. http://thisibelieve.org/essay/93677/
  2. http://www1.cbn.com/700club/i-was-my-own-god
  3. http://www.theblaze.com/news/2012/07/08/i-am-god-morgan-freeman-explains-his-bizarre-take-on-religion/
  4. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea
  5. https://www.gotquestions.org/council-of-Nicea.html
  6. https://www.gotquestions.org/did-Jesus-drink-wine.html
  7. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracles_of_Jesus






No comments: