Labels

Monday, March 20, 2017

HUMAN BRAIN, MOST COMPLEX STRUCTURE IN THE UNIVERSE


The human brain has 100 billion neurons, each neuron connected to 10 thousand other neurons. Sitting on your shoulders is the most complicated object in the known universe.
In fact, it produces our every thought, action, memory, feeling and experience of the world. This jelly-like mass of tissue, weighing in at around 1.4 kilograms, contains a staggering one hundred billion nerve cells, or neurons.
Let’s remember that it’s where our human consciousness is located (no matter that some scientists are confusing this subject) that – in my humble opinion – is simply the sum of the electric charges used by the brain while we live.
What I cannot make myself stop loving all the quantum theories is not only that it all depends by the one who’s looking at something but that it’s our consciousness that “creates” our reality, that if different for each individual, remains identical for us humans simply because our universe is an expression of consciousness itself.
I love too the fact that given that our universe started from a big-bang, we all come from the same identical matter, we are – in a way - therefore all brothers and given that our individual consciousness’s are all part of our universe there’s no doubt that the beautiful universe we see is a projection of our minds or it’s what we want it to be.
Now, my attest discovery is that time is a permanent entity and we believe it to follow the trajectory from past to present to future…….talk about blowing my (blown already) mind.
The very first one who realized the quantum physics was A. Einstein, followed by several other true scientists and researchers, this simply means that we’ve known of quantum theories for about an entire century, question: why is it that only now in 2016 we start looking at this with such surprise and amazement?
What remains incredible to me is that our reality and passing of time are all dependent and related to what our brain with the consciousness decides them to be.
I’ve been watching hundreds of Youtubes about the double-slit experiment, how it’s influenced by the expectations of the observer and how the particles that go through the slits seem to know before they go through the slits where to go, no matter if an observer is present.
Maybe this is where the idea of time not following any trajectory comes from, it’s very true however that – as a very good mathematician myself – I can’t stop digging as deep as I can into this research.
I believe that the quantum theories are what made Einstein say “God doesn’t play dice”, bottom line however is that – neurology being part of medicine – we know NOTHING of our brain, it isn’t a case in fact that Obama put millions of $$$ in the brain mapping research, we don’t even know how our brain is made.
Now, forget about what I said here already that we don’t know how to repair a broken bone (we can just cast it) nor heal a skin cut (use a Band-Aid WOW) and if we have a cancer or any organ diseased, at most we get rid of it with surgery.
What can a neurologist or (much less) a neuropsychologist ever knows or do right when it comes down to anything that has to do with the most powerful and unknown organ in this entire universe?
No wonder that I was stolen almost $100K from conservators who – being in charge of my money – have been making it impossible for me to at least try what is said to be a true miracle for brain injuries and maybe other brain diseases, when if it was truly a scam I’d NEVER have wasted more than one tenth of what I’ve been stolen.
Now my latest neuropsy. genius has found a way to demonstrate that I’m really in no need to have someone else look over the way I spend my money and as a result I’m now forced to keep each and every receipt of what I buy…..too good that I don’t buy condoms by the truckload……I’d like to be able to see the faces of all the loser in court that day.
Anyway I’m now hoping and praying that I’ll be freed from a former priest (the failure) who decided that a pussy is better than God and return to be free to get rid of all receipts I’m offered to be given every single God-damn time I pay for something I want.



  1. http://www.wnyc.org/story/michio-kaku-explores-human-brain/
  2. http://www.hiddenmeanings.com/body.html
  3. https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/teaching-packets/power-science/section-i/2-brain-most-complex-organ-in-body
  4. https://cdn.ampproject.org/c/www.independent.co.uk/voices/editorials/the-human-brain-is-the-most-complex-structure-in-the-universe-let-s-do-all-we-can-to-unravel-its-9233125.html?amp
  5. http://mashable.com/2013/01/18/power-of-mind/#pnEJNvBjAOqc
  6. https://www.quora.com/Is-the-human-mind-the-most-powerful-thing-in-the-Universe
  7. https://www.quora.com/Why-are-brain-cells-similar-to-the-universe-Is-it-just-a-coincidence-or-is-there-any-significance-in-this-similarity



No comments: