Labels

Thursday, February 02, 2017

YET ANOTHER LOSS


If I was to add up all the losses that my survival from my accident with “the gift” of TBI has meant, I truly think that my agreement with Jesus was poisoned by my own personal pride (capital sin) because on top of having lost my athletic status, high level work career, my wealth and my two treasures, I lost my best friend ever too (Michele). I know that to say that your spouse is your best friend is a cheesy statement you do to say that you love your spouse, but in my case Michele and I truly used to behave like we were really true friends, sharing our fears and insecurities, making plans together about our future and decide what to do or where to go.
Truth is that having so much time to think on my own with the additional capability that  my intelligent mind did retain part of the freedom acquired when we die (no body to take care of, anymore), not only I’ve become a fascinated student of quantum theories but I believe to now have become some kind of philosopher too.
Therefore believe when I say that one of the great losses that I must have to deal with – and possibly overcome – is the loss of the Queen who used to be my best friend for real, I can only say that at least I still have some (male) friends left with whom I exchange messages almost on a daily basis.
Regardless, given that I already know for sure that this coming spring not only I’ll return to be free from conservatorship, but I’ll be walking and go to Verona (Italy) with both of my treasures, to be back here with a job again, I can only say that not only I pity my two conservators and the several neuropsy who have assessed me as someone who needs help to manage money (at a ridiculous cost).
This opens actually the thought that the most probable people who’ll end up in their own personal hell are the judges who apply a demented legislation done for weak and gullible elderly people to be protected against thefts.
What made me wonder first (in Ventura) is that these conservatorship cases are dealt with in a juvenile court, like myself and people like me are too demented to be treated like adults……..
The horrible thing is that not only the judges dealing with such cases (the one in Ventura because too old to do anything else and the one here in Santa Barbara because too fat and angry to be kept around for her colleagues to see, therefore told that taking care of such cases is a step forward in the career……too bad that no salary increase is part of such change).

Please readers take no offense in what I say here, just take it as a warning, in fact – as I had explained here before – this entire environment of conservatorships is filled with people I called losers, meaning that not only those who chose to be conservators of others are going to go straight to hell, but their attorneys too, who even if they must have studied hard to earn their title, chose to represent true thieves of people too weak to be independent.
Without naming any name - because unnecessary – I want to say that my very first conservator was a woman who thought it convenient – for herself only – to take over her mother’s occupation, therefore giving up what God and mother nature had created her for, marry and have kids, the amount of money that she – and her attorney – stole from me and my two treasures make me vomit, if I just think of it, so my only way to overcome the nausea is to think what both Jesus and Iacopo say, after they’ll die, their own souls will take care of themselves forever!
Now, as far as my second – and current – conservator, I admit that I had to scratch my head for some time, because he’s a man and former Presbyterian priest and I couldn’t figure out the reason why he’d chose to steal money from weaker people to improve his living conditions.
After scratching my head for a while I received a message that he felt it important to marry an already pregnant woman 
who gave birth to a couple of girls, he therefore felt it impossible to provide for his family by teaching all he knew - or what’s written in the Bible – so, after looking around for a while he learned of this occupation that can sometimes pay big money and requires no education nor experience of any kind at all.
I’ve come to think that he may even feel to be proud for what he did – and is still doing – he may believe to be a savior…..well, he’ll realize who he truly saved after he’ll pass over.
  1. http://www.yourtango.com/2014234914/shes-my-best-friend-so-i-love-you-means-a-lot-in-our-marriage
  2. https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/dec/21/marrying-your-best-friend-is-a-cliche-but-a-good-one-for-women
  3. http://simplemarriage.net/should-your-spouse-be-your-best-friend/
  4. https://goodmenproject.com/featured-content/why-my-wife-is-my-best-friend-kcon/ 



No comments: