Labels

Friday, February 17, 2017

MY WINDSURFING IDOL

I must say that this is yet another post made out of Youtube videos that are about Robbie Naish, who was the reference point for every windsurfer like me in the lake of Garda, he actually came once to windsurf in the location where I was going with my several windsurfer friends and showed to all what a real windsurfing God he truly was, what I believe it interesting is that he's my same age, born on April 23th same day as my sister (2 years younger than both of us) but he still windsurfs as well as when he was 20, too bad that I couldn't even get on the board, without left arm and leg, however looking at the dozens of Youtubes available I feel like I'm back to those times again, take your time to have your guts revolted upside down and enjoy one unique sport that can only catch your heart with love for true adventure:
"My spot" in Garda lake, I windsurfed there for 15 years, but I was never as good as these windsurfers, Peler is the name of the very strong wind from North:





















No comments: