Labels

Friday, February 10, 2017

CLOSE TO BE OUR OWN GOD


In thinking about all the bad that too many have been procuring to me since my survival, I got in somewhat of an argument with both real theologians and people of great Christian faith, I was convinced that when God (gravity) made himself man in Jesus Christ, I was convinced that the earthquake that destroyed Jerusalem (from which the wall of tears) and the holocaust were the way that our omnipotent creator was punishing the Jews for having killed him with crucifixion when here as  Jesus/man. But then I started to think to my older posts (i.e. Aldo Moro and my 4th hypothesis, here below)

 I remember having a lengthy email exchange with a person of great faith and very close to Jesus, who just reminded me that our God creator loves us like his own children and would never want to hurt us in any way (just like me for my 2 treasures).
I later realized that I had already kinda said that God is ourselves already and all the bad that happens to anyone while living – including the Jews – is the simple product of our own conscience that punishes us for whatever bad we are doing to someone else.
OK in the case of the holocaust for the Jews there was Hitler who did most of the work, I do however believe that Hitler was a real devil and that every Jew is now existing in a kind of afterlife that – even if not heaven – is certainly much better than being in a concentration camp.
This actually makes me wonder about the two conservators I’ve had because they both are religious and believe in the sanctity of Jesus, I cannot understand what their reason may be to condemn themselves and their families both while living and in the afterlife – that I’m sure they do believe in.

You’ll see that many of the links here below say that God made us with the intent for us to become like Him (in his image and likeness).
Looking back to what I had put here, I believe to have mentioned that in some future time we’ll make what we have been calling miracles, simply because our creator (Jehovah) gifted mankind with the brain that only now in the second millennium we are starting to look at with the (unrealistic??) intention to understand how it functions and what we can do using it. I remember too saying the very reason why Jesus came to earth to die in pain, I had said that it was to reduce the powers of our brain and I had mentioned few people of the past as examples.
Here below I put another Youtube that expresses the same question I had in my mind for a while or, “if God created us, who created God?” that does make sense (and proves that my brain and my logic are still intact).
There’s actually an answer to this question that has nothing to do with the Lavoisier principle (nothing can be created and destroyed), in fact – everyone knows that our universe was created from NOTHING, therefore NOTHING created our God creator, another miracle that no science can ever explain……sorry Mr. Lavoisier, with the universe, God created (from NOTHING) mathematics, physics and so on, with all of their rules, therefore no doubt that He could create Himself too (B.T.W. God creator is a male).


  1.  https://www.catholic.com/magazine/print-edition/are-we-gods
  2. http://te-deum.blogspot.com/2009/01/st-augustine-god-became-man-so-that-man.html
  3. https://frted.wordpress.com/2014/10/27/god-became-human-so-that-we-might-become-god/
  4. http://www.antiochian.org/content/theosis-partaking-divine-nature
  5. http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/search-the-scriptures-daily/read/articles/can-man-actually-become-a-god-14334.html
  6. http://www.letusreason.org/Biblexp208.htm

No comments: