Labels

Sunday, February 05, 2017

AGAIN ON THE IMPOSSIBLE

Since my Queen Michele always tells me that I was never someone who would take on the impossible, but simply switch to dealing with something else, much easier and – obviously – possible, I see that not only I fully disagree with my Queen, but that I’ve written about the impossible here only three other times, or in:

          2. 6/3/15 http://lingiaca.blogspot.com/2015/06/impossible.html



I can remember very well the plenty impossible situations I dealt with in my life, I could start listing them here – like i.e. Michele's absolute refusal to ever get pregnant (no stretch marks on my belly….) to give birth or when I was given the complete responsibility to create from less than nothing a full and profitable market for a still unknown Italian shoe company (that fired me because I had become too powerful and influential), then if I was to think to a now remote past, I could mention the time when I broke my left ankle and after the surgery and ended the medication cycle, I’d participate in a tough trail running completion, with all of my doctors screaming to me how crazy it was and that any additional damage, would have meant my losing the entire foot…..
I had just said that I’m not going to need to make any list of the dozens of “impossibilities” that I overcame in my life, therefore, since my Queen should know well the most recent ones (including surviving a surely mortal accident) I’m truly both surprised and disappointed that she still believes in what her lover injected in her.
Few of the links to other websites I put here defer to God’s powerful help to overcome the impossible, but – if you’ve been following what I’ve been saying here, God is ourselves, so while it’s only us who can make the miracle to overcome the impossible, why would anyone think that our creator (Jehovah) may have any interest in helping us to overcome the impossible?


  1. http://www.desiringgod.org/articles/defy-the-impossible-in-front-of-you
  2. http://consciousmagazine.co/conscious-film-the-theory-of-everything/
  3. http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/11/nasa-impossible-emdrive-physics-peer-review-space-science/ 

No comments: