Labels

Sunday, May 01, 2016

IT'S OBVIOUS

Given that all I can do all day long is watching movies and exchanging emails with several dozens of people located all over the word, my intelligence must have changed like when someone dies (freed from information bombardment) - aside from the fact that I met with Jesus – my 5 senses are freer than they used to be when I was in charge of my family and working all day long, basically it isn’t that I’ve become more intelligent than how I was, it’s just that I have way more time and focus to think of things that I’d never even guessed might be of any interest to me.
Well, I know that I’ve been talking more than enough of the afterlife, but I found it pretty interesting that people have believed that after death we go into another “dimension” for at least 40,000 years, in fact it’s been recently said that the paintings (graffiti) found in caves in
southern France depict people (who  had recently died) hunting big games very successfully, then it’s sufficient to think about the “trip to afterlife” that the Egyptian got ready to do 4,500 years ago, we have a length of time of at least 50,000 years with few billions of people who acted just like their lives on earth were just a small part of their eternal existence.
Let’s put aside that this is what Jesus taught to us when He came here on earth and that it’s now being “rediscovered” and studied by the latest and greatest scientific research (quantum physics and mathematics) I can’t believe that there still exist people who refuse to believe in what Neanderthal people were so sure about that they even figured out how to paint in the caves where they lived.
My readers should go to look at my post about what my dad used to say often, or that “la maggioranza vince” (use the cool search tool on the right) to clearly see that IF trillions of people across the globe during tens of thousands of years believed in the exact same thing, you might be wrong if you think differently.
Since I’ve been posting about afterlife several times and I always put plenty of links to other websites I don’t feel any need to add any more, just look at my posts under the philosophy label to see the 230 already published in this blog.

B.T.W. I like how plenty of my posts are connected to each other, in a consequential way or to explain better an older one, this is truly the work of someone with an injured brain J

No comments: